Philadelphia was shut down by the snow last week, literally! We got 14 inches!! It took Derek 3.5 hours to get home from the city on Tuesday afternoon and Steve & I made a slow trek to get him at the train station.
Our 14 inches sitting out on the deck! The boys worked from home, Mom & I declared ourselves a snow day and Nash was happy we were all home with him! Davey was snowed in over at his house!
Super thankful I got these Zumba DVD's for Christmas on all these days with bad weather that I can't get to the gym.
They started playing before I could even get outside
Sweet little pup was in heaven
One of many snowballs thrown at me
Right after Derek & Nash tackled me down the hill
Seriously, in heaven.
Mom came out to play too, Steve was inside working during play time
What a happy pup
Our first snow day together!
Giving hugs out in the snow.
Mom and I got dinner going in the crockpot in the morning (a recipe she had found online) and the house smelled great all. day. long.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (17.5 fluid ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce, divided (Hooter's Sauce is a great choice!)
- 3/4 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 hoagie rolls
1. Place the chicken breasts into a slow cooker, and poor in 1/2 the wing sauce and 1/2 the ranch dressing mix (best if you put 2 pieces of the chicken in the crockpot, put in some sauce and ranch dressing, then put in the other 2 pieces of chicken and put the remaining sauce and dressing)
2. Once the chicken has cooked, add the butter, and shred the meat with two forks
3. Pile the meat onto the hoagie rolls, splash with remaining buffalo wing sauce to serve.
It was a hit! We all really enjoyed Chef Mama's new recipe!