Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Runner Up Ideas for Asking Bridesmaids

To continue on from last week, there was a ton of ways that I wanted to invite my bridesmaids to be in the wedding, but I had to pick just one!

Some of the runner up's . . . 
I was going to use these "messages in a bottle" inside the bridesmaid box but ran out of room.  
If the girls all lived in the area, I most definitely would have done this.
Everybody loves a new nail polish, but I didn't know the colors of the wedding when I was asking.
I really liked the puzzle idea (and almost used it to ask the kids that are in our wedding) but I thought my friends would like something else more.
I love the cookie idea, but again, I didn't think it would hold up well in the mail.
 
Next Wedding Wednesday will be how we asked our Flower Girl . . .
 
Xo C
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment