Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Celebrity Brides

Engaged the same time as me (I'm sure there will be a Part Two to this and I'll have to add more  before the wedding):

The Good:
 
Emily Maynard:
She might be on her fourth engagement but if I had to guess, Queen Emily, is surely going to have some great hair and make up tips on her blog for other brides to be.
Lauren Conrad:
We got engaged the exact same weekend and she's always posting planning tips on her blog. Best person to be getting married the same year.
Kara Keough (now Bosworth):
Sam & I love stalking this Real Housewives of OC daughter.  She has a great style and had great wedding pics to look at.  Her new hubby is an NFL player so that's another added plus.
Kacie B:
The cutest little southern girl who was heartbroken, literally heart broken over stupid Ben Flanik has moved on to much bigger and better things.  She's been engaged a week and I already love the pillow in her engagement pics and this book she posted, which I got for the upcoming FL trip.
Catherine Guidici (now Lowe):
Sure she's married now but she used some great emoji's and hash tags during her bride to be days not to mention the notes I took from her TV wedding.
Pippa Middleton:
If I can't get married the same year as Princess Kate then Pippa is a good second.  I hope my bridesmaids are ALMOST as stunning as she was at The Royal Wedding.  I say almost as stunning because Pippa sort of stole the show.
 
Jenifer Aniston & Jessica Simpson:
I love both of them but they've both been engaged like forever so they only partly count. (They also both dated John Mayer, which I forgot about until googling them at the same time - as did Schaena Marie, below, which I never knew about).
 
Whitney Port:
She's super stylish so I bet her wedding style will be perfect.
 
I could take take them or leave them:
 
 Scheana Marie:
The Vanderpump Rules cast is one hot mess, I wouldn't want to share any wedding tips with Scheana.  And she was one of Eddie Cibrian's mistresses #TeamBrandie
Kim Kardashian:
Her hay-day is over and this is her third? marriage?  Definitely don't want her marriage tips but I am interested to see how overly ridiculous Bridezilla Kanye plans their day.
Leighton Meester:
I love Leighton but she kept her engagement and wedding very under the radar (good for her for keeping her private life private) but therefore she provided no tips for her fellow brides.
 
Xo C
 


No comments:

Post a Comment