Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Favorites


La La Land:

Oscars Favorite Dresses
 Kristin Cavallari looked fantastic for a pregnant women
 Kate Hudson
 Kristen Bell
 Penelope Cruz
Giuliana Rancic and Jenna Dewan Tatum


Christina Land:

 Friday was just about the coldest day ever.  I decided to forgo my morning work out and get an extra hour of rest - Nash decided to do the same.

While Nash & I were having our cuddle fest poor Derek was stuck out in the cold waiting for a broken train to be fixed.  Mom and I ended up taking the back roads to work on Friday and drove right past the stop he was stuck at.
Christmas in February!! My most wanted gift Tory Burch Evie necklace came!  After continuously being put on back order for two months we thought the order was cancelled in the end of January - last week Derek got a surprising email that one of my Christmas presents had shipped out and was on it's way - I was ecstatic!! 
 Friday Night Date Night continued this week at the Town House - After circling the block twice and checking every floor in the garage we landed a prime parking spot!
 After an Invitations Appointment on Saturday Mom, Steve, Derek & I went to a restaurant right down the street in Conshohocken and had the best & biggest burgers which they are known for.
 They unveiled some new flavors this year - "Wedding Cake" was fitting (and delicious)
 Surprise Surprise another snow on Monday - although we didn't get close to what they were originally calling for. 
Before the Ash Wednesday Service on Wednesday I had my last sweets for a while!
 
Xo C

No comments:

Post a Comment