10 Days to Go!
What haven't we done this month?!
This month we...
- had final appointments, final phone calls, lots of emails with vendors
- I had a second dress fitting (next week is my final fitting and pick up for the out of town girls' bridesmaids dresses)
- We picked up Mom's dress
- We picked up our wedding rings
- We just got our marriage license (ah!)
- Sent our last order to the stationary place for day of items
- Made lots of last minute ETSY orders
- Changed a few details for the reception before decisions had to be final
- planned our after party at the hotel (and had a great evening at the hotel bar and grill)
- Put together the welcome bags
- Made schedules and itineraries and last minute notes
- Finalized things for our honeymoon and began picking out clothes (next Monday is packing day!)
The pig is getting closer and closer to 0!
We've got started on some décor in the new house
Too bad we didn't honeymoon the same time she was there..
Taking in everything wedding in our last days of planning
One of the two "wedding rooms" in the new house - this space is now organized
Stay Tuned for Next Week's Wedding Wednesday for our last and final planning steps...