Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: A Look Back

It's been a while since I've done a Wedding Wednesday.  Now that I finally have the time too, I'll be sharing some of our professional photos in the coming weeks/months as well as a peek into Newlywed Life.

Since it's been a couple months, I'm re-sharing some of my favorite past wedding planning/wedding/honeymooning posts today… 

just a couple of my favorite wedding wednesday, wedding planning posts:

Cute ideas for a bridesmaids luncheon: here

If you missed my wedding memories posts…
 click here for Part One, here for Part Two, here for Getting Ready, here for the After Party/Post Wedding Brunch and here for Rehearsal Dinner.

Last but not least, to check out the honeymoon or if you happen to be planning a trip to the French Polynesia… 

If you or somebody you know is planning on traveling to Tahiti or Bora Bora, 
be sure to check out my bora bora travel tips

I just love looking back at these posts and just remembering all the excitement of the wedding events.

Excited and ready to get back into the swing of things with some occasional wedding posts around here.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I can't wait to see your professional wedding photos!!! I just LOVE how you asked your ring bearers and flower girl - those bears are adorable :) And we are finally going on our honeymoon in May, so I definitely need some help with ideas for saving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to have stumbled upon your blog, for one I love a good wedding Wednesday post, and two I am attempting to plan a trip to Bora Bora for 2016!! I am going through all of your posts now. So exciting! I can't wait to see your professional photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome :) glad you found me! As you can see from the photos, Bora Bora is a dream! Definitely get out there! Let me know if you have any planning questions or recommendations.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, Christina! Can't wait to see your post for next week's Wedding Wednesday :) You are a "no'-reply" blogger, so I couldn't reply directly to your comment and just wanted to let you know! Your puppy is seriously the CUTEST thing ever!! Can't wait to read more about her :) Also, I LOVE canvases, too. We have one from an engagement photo and one from a wedding photo. Not sure if you're on Living Social or Groupon, but we always buy them through there and get awesome deals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uuuhhh not sure why this comment went here haha.. I thought I was commenting on your Friday post..awkward.... Have a great weekend!

      Delete