Crockpot Hot Chocolate:
I'm already searching for another time I can make this - it's a little but much for just Derek and I but great for a group. Or just for fun on a snow day, maybe???
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
14 ounce can of sweeter condensed milk
6 cups milk
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups chocolate chips
Pour all the ingredients into the crockpot and throughly whisk together. Cook on low for two hours and stir occasionally. Serve with whip cream and marshmallows.
- Last night we didn't have anything for dinner and wanted to stay in to relax. Enter Chick Fil A drive through - the perfect low key date in my mind :)
- Well, Cheers to all you Alabama fans (we were rooting for Clemson) but what a game - I loved that it wasn't a blowout for either side. Now what are we going to do for the next 8 months until college football is back??
- I've added another Lauren and JoJo to my Bachelor Favorites along with the ones from last week (Lauren - the flight attendant, Amanda. Gosh, I do wish it was maybe on Tuesday night - I always have trouble staying up the first night of the week and make it about 10 minutes into the after show.
- Sarah at Meet the Shaneyfelts shared some delicious looking red velvet valentine bars this week that would be delicious in the coming weeks.
- The winner of the New Year's giveaway was Terry Stevens, Congratulations Terry!
Cheers to the weekend!
Linking up today with the Friday linkups -