To kick off 2016. I have a giveaway of a few of my favorite things - perfect for starting the new year. I don't know about you but when a new year hits I need all the new calendars and paper items to get organized for the year - I picked a few of my favorites to giveaway to one reader.
Also included is a pink winter pom hat and gloves. It hasn't been too cold here yet this year but this past week my hands have been hidden in gloves and I can't seem to get enough winter head gear - I hate having my hair blow in the wind.
The giveaway will run through January 13th. Enter through the rafflecopter at the bottom of this post and remember, every link is one entry closer to winning. Good luck!
- A big thank you to all who commented on yesterday's post. You guys really brought the travel recommendations and I'll definitely be looking back at the ideas for future planning.
- How did everyone do at the Lilly After Party Sale?? Even though I always log on right at 8am I usually wind up way back in line but this time I was around 6,000 (still had to wait about 40 minutes) since I prefer to try on and the sale section in our store is usually pretty full so I took a new approach and went right for a few travel and other accessories that aren't usually available.
- I got a lot of questions on Wednesday's Looks & Life post about where mine and my mom's matching holiday flannel shirts were from - they can be found right here from LL Bean (very cozy).
- Bachelor Favorites?? Mine are Olivia (although I feel like she may end up portrayed as a villain - hopefully she can pull a Michelle Money later on), Amanda, Lauren - the flight attendant and a few more that I can't remember their names - I'm always terrible the first week. The past few seasons haven't been as good as the past in my opinion so I'm really looking forward to Ben's.
- I don't know if a week has ever dragged as much as this one post Christmas break. Bring on the weekend!
Linking up today with the Friday linkups -