Monday, June 13, 2016

Styling: Summer Basics

top | shorts | hat (50% off!) | earrings | sunglasses | sandals


Off the shoulder tops, white shorts, floppy hats, tassel earrings, sunglasses, miller sandals - these are all of my key summer items in just one look.

I love this top because it may have longer sleeves but it's very light weight and everyone is of course loving the off the shoulder look right now.  Also, I've been living in this style of the white shorts.  I haven't found a sun hat that compares to this one at the moment (also available in black - 50% off!) and the tassel earrings are my go to because they go with everything.


Other off the shoulder styles I'm loving...




Cheers to a new week! xx

17 comments:

  1. That top is so cute on you!! I love the colors and that you're able to still stay cool in the summer heat! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. The top is super pretty and I love the longer sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to all of this! I can't get enough of the off the shoulder tops, and loving that hat on you. Cheers to a fabulous week gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love white shorts in the summer! I may or may not have like 5 different pairs... because you absolutely need 5 pairs of white shorts, right? Right. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so adorable! I love your hat, and I seriously need a striped off-the-shoulder top ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a cute look! I am loving that top so much, need to keep my eye out for a loft sale.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the off the shoulder shirt on you and it's so adorable paired with the white shorts and hat! You look ready for a day on the deck in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that off the shoulder top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love big floppy hats. They are a must for beach days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with all things off the shoulders this summer - such a fun look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit! It looks so good on you. Love that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the hat! So cute :]

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the floppy hot for summer. I just bought a similar one and they're so lightweight and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just went into Loft the other day and saw like NOTHING but I want this top!! So cute and definitely my favorite trend for summer :)

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving the off the shoulder trend too! I haven't found the right shirt yet but the search is on!
    Xo, Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete