Monday, April 3, 2017

Easy Engagement Gift

'Tis the season for engagements, bridal showers, bachelorette parties and weddings.  My best friend got engaged last weekend so I just threw together something little to take her - no better time to be excited about becoming a future mrs. then right after getting engaged.

I'm a big fan of personalized items for a new bride (closer to weddings I'm an even bigger fan of celebrating the bride to be's new monogram).  I made the champagne label myself but you could easily get one from etsy too. 

Many of these items could work for just about any of the events listed above...


personalized yankee candlemiscellaneous planners
  future last name wine glasscandy box
 she said yes cupspersonalized champagne bottle
engaged? that rocks napkinsbridal guide 

Happy Monday! xx

16 comments:

  1. This is the cutest little care package for a newly engaged gal!! So many fun items!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea!! Definitely have friends getting engaged frequently these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute basket of goodies! I love it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the personalized yankee candle! That's really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute idea and I'm sure she really appreciated it!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great basket of goodies! Since I used to work for a wedding and honeymoon magazine, I used to always include several copies of our publication in an engagement basket. And champs is always a good idea! Cheers to your bestie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute engagement gift basket! I'm all about the monograms/personalized things as you get closer & closer to the big day, too. I bet your friend loved the sweet gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous engagement basket!! She's going to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That really is the perfect engagement gift! I had no idea that you could get a personalized candle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this - such a special gift!! Im sure it meant a lot to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the most perfect "just engaged" gift! So thoughtful and kind! It's the perfect way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute gifts you put together to get the soon-to-bride even more excited and prepared with the wedding magazine etc. I agree personalized gifts are just that much more special for weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't know about the personalized Yankee candles. That would be great for my parents' anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute idea
    www.kellydeniseblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love love this little package! I'm such a sucker for some Waterford Crystal around wedding time, but sadly we rarely have even one wedding a year these days!

    ReplyDelete