Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Picks: Tory Burch Spring Event

Happy Friday!

It's Tory Burch's annual "Spring Event" - this is a great time to stock up on classic favorites (miller sandals, etc.) or pick out a few cute things for the summer season. If you have a friend, sister or mom ordering too, combine orders to get the best discount! 

20% off $300+, 25% off $500+ and 30% off $700+ with code spring event through Monday.

A few of my favorite picks below...  With all the navy blue I love to wear, the maritime mismatched slide sandals were instantly added to my cart and the beach logo tote is the perfect color scheme for me too.  Another versatile piece for the summer season is the rattan clutch - it would go with everything! As a huge fan of the classic miller sandals, I like the new miller slide sandals too.  I've been eyeing this logo cross body for a while and with it being on sale + the sale event it's too good to pass up.  A pom cosmetic case is the perfect item to throw in your summer travel bag.


logo cross body (on sale + sale event)

Have a good weekend! xx 

5 comments:

  1. I did not need to see this post!! I'm in need of a new clutch and I love the rattan you have shared. Going to try and not look too hard! Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love me some Tory B!! Her new sandals and round bags are just the cutest! Speaking of the cutest, I hope you, sweet mama, have the BEST weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing that coffee table book for a while, and I needed a good excuse to replace my Millers. Such a great sale <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. That make up bag is SO cute!! Love Tory and all of these picks. I have my eye on a few things too. :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the cute sandals and the pouch!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete