Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday's Picks

Happy Friday! If you're a mom, soon to be mom or celebrating this weekend then Happy Mother's Day! If your wanting to be a mom soon then you're definitely in my thoughts :)

I can't wait to celebrate next year (I did ask Derek if we could maybe throw this clutch in as a pre-Mother's Day gift).  I'm always excited for any change to celebrate my Mom so Sunday will be fun - it's her last year of having the spotlight of the day just for herself - kidding, because of of her I know everything I need to in order to be a great mom.

I've been so busy working on gathering home decor items, baby clothes, nursery decor that I haven't really browsed things for myself in a while.  With summer right around the corner, I could use a couple new accessories.  If you have a smaller foot like me (7.5 and below) then these sandals are 30% off. It's a great time to stock up - I just picked them up in black.




Have a good weekend! xx 

11 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on those TB sandals - love how they are two toned!! Hope you have a wonderful mother's day celebrating with your mom & celebrating YOU! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally in love with the pom pom trend right now! Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of these things. You almost never pick out anything that I don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling!! Wish I had ALL those picks last week on The Gulf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to that clutch! Enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sure that I need all of these things, especially those cute sandals! Hope you have an awesome weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all of your fashion picks!!! That candle is pretty too. I hope that you have an amazing weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I love the idea of a pre-Mother's Day gift - you deserve it, lady! I love that clutch and those sandals. Happy weekend!

    http://carlsbadcravings.com/smothered-baked-chicken-burritos-recipe/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The straw tote is adorable! Everything matches so well together and perfect for spring/summer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that bag and clutch! Perfect for summer beach days. Hope you had a great Mother's Day... next year will definitely be extra special!

    ReplyDelete