Thursday, June 22, 2017

Summer Recipe Repeats

Anytime of the year we're appetizer people but especially in the summer.  We're good with the classic cheese plate, shrimp, easy appetizers but have found a few homemade ones we love too.  I need to search for a few new ones to try this summer but today I'm sharing a few of our top favorites... 

Refreshing for a hot day.


We've made a similar one with mushrooms too - any topping is good! 


These are great especially for the lake because you can just throw them in a container and bring them down to the dock already made.


A healthy choice that makes for a nice presentation. 


Last but not least, this is our number one favorite appetizer - anytime of the year! 


Enjoy! xx 

7 comments:

  1. I need to make one of these for my next book club meeting - they all sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to make that crostini this year!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm officially hungry now! I keep forgetting to make those watermelon and feta bites for summer parties, or just hanging by the pool on the weekend - pinning! <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that feta dip looks delicious!!! I need to make that for the beach this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to make those watermelon and feta bites! So easy and I bet so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM!! Definitely saving some of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love feta and watermelon, but have never thought to eat them together! The cucumber bites look delicious too :)

    ReplyDelete