Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Bridesmaids

Over the weekend one of my girlfriends had everyone in her bridal party over to ask them to be bridesmaids in her wedding next year.  I can't wait to be her matron of honor along with her sister as maid of honor for the big day.

She had a delicious spread of appetizers and a mimosa bar which sadly I couldn't partake in... soon enough!

I had a lot of questions about my dress after posting on IG.  It's Rachel Pally for a Pea in the Pod - it's one of my favorite this summer because even though it's technically maternity, it doesn't look it and anyone could wear it.   

11 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! So exciting for you both - you are going to be the best matron of honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be a phenomenal Matron of Honor!! And your dress is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! And I love your dress! It's one you could definitely wear next summer too!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful dress! I can't wait to see any showers that you host for this wedding because I know they're going to be pretty amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress!! My best friend is getting married in November and I cannot wait for all the festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun way to be asked to be MOH! Love her boxes. Have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress! Such a cute idea for her to do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet!! How fun to be able to celebrate together!! I'm still jealous of that since I had to ask all my girls via phone since we were spread throughout the country.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so exciting, and what a cute way to ask all of you guys! Now it's time for all the festivities to begin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling idea! Love how creative your friend is - and I agree, the dress is fab :)

    ReplyDelete