Wednesday, October 18, 2017

This & That

80 degrees in PA on October 10th - not a usual occurrence and while I'll welcome fall with open arms we took advantage of the weather with one of my last mocktail happy hours, time on the deck and Mexican night just the three of us...



39 weeks... Some final weekly bump pictures and daily pregnancy app readings.  As much as I wanted baby to come I was trying to soak in the final pregnant days until next time.  I thought it was funny that his size was a pumpkin seeing as we're so close to Halloween.



How cute is Lovie!  I saw this pillow and while the baby hadn't arrived and it's not nearly the holiday season, I couldn't pass it up! She is the ultimate Santa and has always made the season so much fun for us - excited that it's my turn now... along with her.



Everyone was in the office so it called for a walk to lunch together.. anytime I see anyone I find myself wondering - is this our last family meal, just the five of us?



I think this is genuinely my new favorite photo, ever.  I love how happy Stella looks - we get so lazy once it starts getting dark out earlier - this night we scrapped dinner plans and played with Stella instead.

10 comments:

  1. That is to fun your little guy was the size of a pumpkin in October! So fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby is HERE!!!!!! So so happy for you and sending you lots of congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh baby is so cute! congrats on his arrival!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. That seriously might have been the last family of 5 meal of y'all all together! Congrats on your little guy's arrival! He's so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS! He’s here! So excited to watch your little family grow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting to meet the little guy, he's so precious. Hope you had an easy delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO excited that little man is here! Your little pumpkin arrived during the best time of year to celebrate! Can't wait to hear more on the new family of 3 (ahem 4... because Stella) is doing <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your little boy!! I love that last photo with Stella! :)

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations again on your sweet boy! I love his name and I can't wait to see so much more of him in the coming weeks/months/years!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That picture of Derek and Stella is SO cute!! Loved all these lasts... because your little pumpkin is here!!

    ReplyDelete