Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Tatum's Playroom


The playroom is probably one of our most used rooms at the moment - Within the past month Tatum hit a stage where he really likes to be "doing."  We have to jumper toys that he can sit and play in in other rooms and those keep him really occupied too but we just bounce from toy to toy and enjoy playing.  He'll roll around on his playmat for a while and has certain toys he's big enough to enjoy on his own and some that he'll sit in my lap and play with.

Before he was born and in his first few months of life the nursery was only neutrals - anything with color in the photos below we got him for Christmas or has been added later and I'm slowly letting go of the neutral only thing - our house is a full kid zone now.

Using his playroom as a second nursery worked amazing when he was first born as we could just walk in there and change or rock him instead of going upstairs to his room - I'd highly recommend making a second makeshift changing station if possible - it was a lifesaver!


8 comments:

  1. I love how bright and light your playroom is! I am sure you have made such sweet memories there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know I love that playmat - I realize I'm going to have to get over my love of neutrals as well LOL! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great space and bonus because it has doors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that playroom. can i hang? lol. all that natural light and neutral colors, a classic for sure. that little man is so cute!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a perfect playroom! My SIL has a 2 story house and they have a changing area downstairs too - so much easier

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many fun stuff to keep baby boy occupied! I'm sure the play mats are great at his current age. Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the teepee over the play gym mat, such a great idea! He's getting SO big <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this space! I know you guys will spend endless hours playing in this room!!

    ReplyDelete