Monday, April 9, 2018

This & That


We had Tatum's baptism over the weekend and while we are still a little tired today from all the excitement and events, it was the best weekend.  We had friends come into town throughout the weekend and my parents babysat one night so we could all go out for dinner and drinks.


It's not spring yet by any means but we did have one warm night and I was able to get together a little baby sprinkle for a friend outside on a patio - I can't wait for outdoor eating, all the time.


We are all about playing these days.  Throwing Easter eggs off his little walker is his favorite and will keep him occupied forever.


I'm so bummed about Babies R' Us going out of business - I just started the phase of shopping there just a year ago.  They didn't have a single thing I needed so I stocked up on sale baby bath toys for Tatum to use at the lake/pool.

Usually once a week I make a Target run and last week my mom watched Tatum for an hour so I could go solo - my cart was totally overflowing as I stocked up on anything and everything - it's the little things to be able to push the cart down the escalator ramp instead of waiting for the elevator, ha!


Our little man is on the move and so ready to crawl, he wants it so bad and I wouldn't be surprised if in a few weeks we have a crawler on our hands!  Before Tatum I used to take Stella to the office every day, we haven't taken her in so long so I took her in this past week and she was so happy - have to keep our first baby happy too.


Have a good week! xx

8 comments:

  1. It really is a bummer that Babies R Us is going out of business! We’ve been making stops every now and then to get some things that we think we’ll need in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so many great things! We've been to Babies R Us twice now since they announced they are going out of business and have found absolutely nothing!! Cant wait to hear more about his baptism! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful weekend with friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun you had friends come into town and you could enjoy a night out with them while your parents babysat. I knew Toys R Use was going out of business but I didn't know Babys R Us was too?! Tatum is getting cuter by the week! Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should have realized Babies R Us was going out of sale, too! That really is sad - looks like you still get a few deals though! And I can imagine being able to shop at Target is the best - freedom to fill your cart and get all the things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still can't believe that Babies R Us and Toys R Us are going out of business. It's truly hard to believe. That was our main place for registering for both babies. I don't know what I would do without it if we had another baby! So sad! And congratulations on Tatum's baptism! Such a special weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow such a fun eventful weekend, congrats on the baptism for little man. I'm still in shock that Babies R Us and Toys R Us are going out of business. So sad!
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you take him to work with you! Most people look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them I do that. It's not easy, but I love being able to do it!!

    ReplyDelete