Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Weekend Scenes: Bridal Shower

Happy Wednesday! We had a great weekend seeing lots of friends - a birthday party Friday night for one of my friend's daughters (Tatum loved the frosting off his cupcake) and then the rest of the weekend in New Jersey to celebrate another friend's bridal shower.


My best friend is getting married in September and I'm lucky enough to be her Matron of Honor.  Along with her Mom, her sister - the Maid of Honor and the other bridesmaids, we hosted a wine themed shower and everything came together beautifully.


As a gift from the bridesmaids we gifted her some excursions for her honeymoon and her sister and I also did a wine basket of "firsts" for them to enjoy.


After a fun weekend I'm looking forward to the remaining wedding events as well as the big day for this special couple.


It was also great to catch up with old friends & families and spending the day celebrating together.


Tatum stopped by to see everyone at the end and then helped his Aunt Sam open up some of her gifts before we headed home from the weekend.  He was exhausted from all the fun and slept the whole way home.

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shower and I love the wine basket for firsts! Definitely something for them to look forward to long after the weekend! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shower is gorgeous! And I love the wine theme - so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the idea of the wine themed shower, and that basket full of wine and bubbles for their "firsts" is too fun <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bride-to-be's dress. The venue is very pretty and I like the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of a wine shower, and giving them bottles of wine for special occasions is such a cute idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful shower and such a fun theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful shower! I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete