Friday, August 10, 2018

This & That

Tatum's finally graduated from riding in the stroller to riding in the shopping cart and we're both loving it - I don't have to limit my shopping to what  I can hold in a little hand cart and he loves looking all around.


Last weekend we didn't head up to the lake until Saturday afternoon and sleeping in, being home on the weekend - it all definitely has me craving fall a little bit.


Cozy nap times with Mommy.  And playtimes with Daddy.


Lovie and Poppy are the best playmates! Poppy stopped by to visit the office last week and Lovie always comes up to my office to play too.


With summer getting into it's final month we've been trying to get a few family dinners al fresco planned - we had a delicious italian meal with my family on the patio of one of our favorite restaurants and Lovie kindly rocked Tatum to sleep and let him cuddle on her lap.

3 comments:

  1. He is just too cute! I can't believe summer is already winding down, but I am looking forward to all the fall festivities that are to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am craving fall weekends at home, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures of Tatum's grandpa with him in the playpen are absolutely precious! Frame that!!

    ReplyDelete