Thursday, February 16, 2017

Loving: Pom & Tassel

Happy Friday!  Monday will be here before we know it, I'm sure, but for now I'm going to enjoy the excitement of a full weekend ahead.  I haven't quite started my spring clothes shopping yet - but maybe on Monday as I'm sure there will be sales.  I have spent some quiet, cold nights in browsing all the bright, pom, tassel accessories.  You can never start stocking up on them too early as a lot of the good ones always sell out!  We're getting our spring travel schedule together and it's always fun to have some cute accessories in the suitcase.

I'm matchy matchy so I love both the pom necklace and bracelet.  The tassel earrings are another favorite because they'd go with so many outfits - look at all those colors.  This tote and this hat are perfect for a day at the beach.  Now, if spring would just hurry up!!!



Cheers to the weekend! xx

14 comments:

  1. Love that striped tote! All these fun colors have me ready for spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING the pom-pom trend! Being a boy mom, my only girly stuff is for myself, so I squeal a bit when I see such cute, girly trends like this. Those Rebecca Minkoff sandals are just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bracelets are darling!! I'm trying to convince my fiancee that I need pompom shoes for our honeymoon, maybe I should start with the bracelets?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those tassel bracelets need to join my jewelry box...like NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't decide which I love the most! All the pom-poms are so springy/summery and I need them all, ha :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. poms are so fun! i love those earrings and bracelets. need them in my life. it's like mid 80s here so i think i am gonna treat myself ;) have a great weekend girly!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Target has been killing it with the poms and tassels lately! Love all of this! So bright and fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take one of everything! I'm obsessed with all things pom pom and tassels!

    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm definitely going to be adding some poms and tassels for my upcoming vacay! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that Poms and Tassels are still in this year! They're so cute and I love how they tend to brighten up outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This definitely puts me in the mood for summer - love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of this. I need to go on a shopping spree!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pom poms are so fun! Love that Kate Spade scarf and I think they have a good sale going on this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah this is so fun! I'll take it all!

    ReplyDelete